Notice to Parents:
Kindergarten registration for the 2014 and 2015 school year will begin on Monday, February 24, 2014.
Registration packets may be picked up in the school's office at 1600 E. Oakey Blvd. If you have questions, please call the school at 216-4337 and push #1 for the elementary office.
A Request for Parent Input
In an effort to improve system practices, Innovations International Charter School of Nevada is conducting a Parent Survey. We value your opinion and ask that you take the time to complete this survey.
In order to complete the survey, please go to:
Please be assured that your responses to this survey will be anonymous. Your honest opinion is appreciated.
Thank you for your time and attention to this matter.
Welcome to Innovations International Charter School of Nevada. As we begin our 8th year, we are pleased to announce that we are growing! To accommodate this growth, we have added a second campus for our middle school and high school students. This means that we will have two (2) campuses for our students.
Our main campus, the 1600 E. Oakey Campus, will remain open for our K-6 students. The schedule for this campus will remain the same.
- Before School Program - 6:30 a.m. - 8:00 a.m.
- Regular School Hours - 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- After School Program - 4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Our second campus, the 950 E. Sahara Ave. /City Impact Campus, will open for our 7-12 students. The schedule for this campus will be as follows.
- Before School Program - 6:50 a.m. - 8:20 a.m.
- Regular School Hours - 8:20 a.m. - 4:20 p.m.
- After School Program - 4:20 - 6:20 p.m.
As we work to build our culture of family and community, we encourage our families to join their children in the learning process. We also invite members of our community to share their knowledge, expertise, and resources to support our Global and After School Curriculum to enrich each child's academic day. This can be seen as parents and community members helping us in our:
- Before and After School Programs
- Career Day Presentations
- Classroom Volunteers
- School Sponsored Events
- Student Tutors
- Parent As Learning Partners Conferences
- Community Service Projects
- Role Models Who Value Education And Help Their Children At Home
- Attendees To Our UnMasking The Mind Gala
- Supporters Of Our School Sponsored Fundraisers
IICSN Parent Helper with Testing Download
(click images to download)